Today, I was working with him and Sage on sit and lay down. Kobe is an enigma - he tries to steal treats from Sage, but eats his meals over several hours. If Kobe could write, he would problably say: "Mommy likes to sing "I think I love you" by David Cassidy; her favorite phrase is "Kobe No!"; and laughs when I smile. I like running and napping with daddy. I like playing with Sage especially when I make her angry."
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Two weeks and counting
It seems like we have had Kobe for ages so I'm surprised that we've had him for less than 3 weeks. He's gotten used to his kennel, but makes me chase him around to get him in. He's eaten the plug on my hair dryer, the cord on our vacuum cleaner, and the heel of one of my high heels. That is not unexpected. The first couples years that we had Barkley, we played the "What did Barkley eat?" game. His favorites were unopened tin cans, exercise bands, paper towels, and silica gels (little packages that suck up moisture.) Even as 7 year old, Sages likes to chews things up, here's a video of her.
Today, I was working with him and Sage on sit and lay down. Kobe is an enigma - he tries to steal treats from Sage, but eats his meals over several hours. If Kobe could write, he would problably say: "Mommy likes to sing "I think I love you" by David Cassidy; her favorite phrase is "Kobe No!"; and laughs when I smile. I like running and napping with daddy. I like playing with Sage especially when I make her angry."
Today, I was working with him and Sage on sit and lay down. Kobe is an enigma - he tries to steal treats from Sage, but eats his meals over several hours. If Kobe could write, he would problably say: "Mommy likes to sing "I think I love you" by David Cassidy; her favorite phrase is "Kobe No!"; and laughs when I smile. I like running and napping with daddy. I like playing with Sage especially when I make her angry."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Theres that old sweet boy!
ReplyDelete