Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pet New Year 2010

Pet New Year was held at Alaska Mill and Feed and was sponsored by Anchorage Animal Care and Control. They had a lot of dog food specials and demonstrations by several dog groups. We took Sage and Kobe with us; they got to meet several people and dogs. I got more information on flyball, a relay race for dogs. Then we took the dogs to visit my sister, who works on the weekend for an animal hospital. On the way home, Kobe threw up a bit. Kobe had squeezed himself through the pet screen and was sitting in the back seats. It's funny Sage used to try to get into the back seats. Now that she's the older dog, the center of calm.

Today it snowed, which is good. Tomorrow is the Ski for Women, which raises money for Abused Women's Aid in Crisis (AWAIC). I won't be participating this year. I had to mention it; it's one of the many events that make Anchorage great!

Here are some pictures of my crazy dogs!





No comments:

Post a Comment