Friday, February 12, 2010

Life in Alaska

We walked the dogs around the neighborhood. When returning home, Kobe froze on the steps of our porch. We had a moose standing next to our door. We walked down the street and waited for the moose to move away. We were able to sneak back in and I grabbed my camera and took pictures of the moose eating the shrubs next to my house. Click on the pictures if you want a closer view.

Here the dogs are on patrol - keeping an eye on the fenced yard. I signed Sage and Kobe up for classes. Kobe has Beginning and Sage has Advanced Beginning that starts February 24. The classes are back to back. I work with Kobe and Jere will work with Sage.

Kobe going crazy over one of his many toys. A good dog is entertained with his toys. A bored dog chews the cords on your iron, vacuum cleaner, and your hair dryer.


And now it's time to sleep . . . .

1 comment: