Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dog Humor



Kobe is hilarious. What he picks up and how he reacts is fun to watch. I've been training him -- sit, settle, and fetch. He's learned that if he wants a treat he should sit down. Sometimes once he gets the treat he runs into the other room to eat it.

I stayed home today; I'm still getting over my cold. I got to watch Sage and Kobe play. Later in the day, I found out that Kobe is a poopsicle fiend. Yes, he brings his "treats" into the house. Yuck! I'll have to call the vet tomorrow so I can deter this behavior.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thats a new ome..will you let me know what vet says? The running off to have his treat is the norm..most do here so the others don't take it..he looks sooo at home thanks T

    ReplyDelete