Normally, Kobe is a mix of puppy exuberance and rest. Today, he was on fire. I think the nap that he took with Jere and Sage energized him. He wasn't wild as much as antsy. If we were in the bedroom, he wanted to be in the living room. If I was in the living room, he was wandering the house looking for shoes and other inappropriate items to eat.
While watching a movie, Kobe would bark at us. I knew he didn't need to go, but I let him out to go play. He did this several times. After the movie, I took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood.
Kobe had us laughing too. I was tickling Jere and Kobe started nipping Jere, which he stopped once Jere squealed. Kobe made some of the funniest faces; I wish I could describe them. I laughed so hard I could feel it in the deepest part of my abs. I wish I had videos or photographs to share the humor.
Here a video of Kobe and Sage playing. It's the prequel to Treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment