Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Six Months Together

Here's a picture of Kobe in his life preserver. We're at my parent's cabin and this is his first time getting in the Big Lake. He goes mad with excitement when he sees water. He hasn't gotten to the point that he'll run and jump off the deck, but I think he just needs to see another dog do it. The life preservers are for boat safety, but I wanted to see how he'd react with it on in the water.

It was just me and my parents at the cabin so I wasn't able to get a picture of Kobe in the water. Kobe prefers to stay in shallow water so you have to follow him, because you never know where he'll get out. He's fast and loves to wander!









Here's a picture of Sage and Kobe in Palmer at the flyball tournament. Sage isn't used to being in a cage so she wasn't too happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment